Council Neighborhoods Committee (CNC)
The City of Mountain View Council Neighborhoods Committee (CNC) was established to oversee programs and activities intended to improve and enhance the City’s neighborhoods. The Committee consists of three City Council members.
The general functions of the Council Neighborhoods Committee include:
- Hosting three to four neighborhood meetings throughout the community to hear comments about neighborhood issues and respond to suggestions for improving City services
- The City’s Neighborhood Grant Program that provides funding to support the activities and organization of neighborhood groups.
- Making recommendations to the City Council on issues referred to them concerning housing, neighborhoods, and similar residential topics
The Council Neighborhoods Committee meets on an as needed basis; meeting location, time and date are to be determined.
View archived meeting agendas and minutes.
Members and Roster
The Committee consists of:
- Councilmember Lisa Matichak (Chair)
- Councilmember Margaret Abe-Koga
- Councilmember John McAlister
View the City Council, Board, Commission, and Committee Members Roster for additional information.
The Community Development Department supports the Council Neighborhoods Committee. For additional information on the Council Neighborhoods Committee, please contact the Community Development Department at (650) 903-6379 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.