Council Transportation Committee (CTC)
The City of Mountain View Council Transportation Committee (CTC) was established to oversee programs and activities intended to improve and enhance the City’s transportation systems. The Committee consists of three City Council members.
The general functions of the Council Transportation Committee include:
- City-wide transportation planning issues
- Regional transportation system issues
- The Neighborhood traffic management program
- Making recommendations to the City Council regarding transportation related policy matters
The Council Transportation Committee meets on an as needed basis; meeting location, time and date are to be determined.
View archived meeting agendas and minutes.
Members and Roster
The Committee consists of:
- Councilmember John McAlister (Chair)
- Councilmember Lisa Matichak
- Councilmember Lenny Siegel
View the City Council, Board, Commission, and Committee Members Roster for additional information.
The Public Works Department supports the Council Transportation Committee. For additional information on the Council Transportation Committee, please contact the Public Works Department at (650) 903-6311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.