You may pay your City of Mountain View Utility Bill several ways:
- Pay by Phone 24/7: Call toll free 1-855-288-0315. You will need your 12-digit account number. We accept electronic check, Visa, MasterCard and debit card payments.
- One-time Online Bill Pay 24/7: Click here and click on Pay Now. You will need your 12-digit account number. We accept electronic check, Visa, MasterCard and debit card payments.
- Online Bill Pay 24/7: To schedule a single payment or recurring payments, view your electronic bills, or enroll in paperless statements, click here to set up your account. You will need your 12-digit utility account number, the last four digits of your Social Security Number (or your Federal Tax ID Number, or your Customer Number) and an e-mail address. Please note that an electronic bill will be available once issued and the latest 12 bills will be available.
- Online Banking Bill Pay: If your bank offers online bill payment services, you can set up your payment to be automatically sent to us through your bank. Be sure to enter your account number exactly as it appears on your bill, including the dash between the numbers. Account numbers entered incorrectly or without the dash will have to be manually processed and may result in late fees.
- Payment remittance to the Lockbox Processing Center: If you mail your payment stub with your check in the envelope provided, we will receive and process your payment.
- Payment drop box: A drop box is located in front of City Hall at 500 Castro Street. Payments delivered to the drop box will be processed on the next business day.
- In Person: You may bring your payment to the Finance and Administrative Services Department, located at 500 Castro Street, 2nd floor, Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We accept cash, check and Visa, MasterCard credit card payments.